Saturday, June 23, 2012

your sweet babydoll

Thursday I had my afternoon off to get the gifts for David and Aunt Patty, so that the package could be delivered earlier and arrived US on time. I forgot to take a picture of the gifts, hope he will once he get it.


Anyway, I tried not to spend much money on myself but since my favorite clothing shop was offering a really good deal, so I decided to have a look. 



I had to get this Free People babydoll slip! But unfortunately I had to get a medium...


Well the sales girl said I was unable to fit in a small just because I had big boobs. How sweet! 


It would be perfect if I could get Wildfox X Jeffrey Campbell ballet platform. (picture by solestruck.com)


Or Valetino bow flip flops. (picture by valentino.com

Each about $140-$180. Gotta put them to my wishlist, hehe. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment