Friday, June 1, 2012

Girly, kiddy and geeky

Another boring week! I hate and love low season. I had nothing to do at work, but my brain was always busy with something at the same time.

Here comes my new teaching material.


I tried to draw a cup of coffee with a milk foam heart. Well I never made it in real life when I worked in a coffee shop eight years ago. It is a lot easier to make a drawing.




Little surprises at Uniqlo! I found two cute kid's t-shirts! These are exclusive collections collaborating with local businesses; the donuts one is "Mister Donut(local people call it "Misdo")" and the strawberry one is "Sakuma". The kid's clothing was determined by "height" so I picked "150cm", which was exactly how tall I was.   



And the next day I made this drawing. I made a mistake on the spelling, it should be ドーナツ...ugh The prayer-beads-like is called "ポン・デ", I have no idea what it is but it tastes like mochi and you can only find it at Misdo. David calls it "mochi ring".


I should of taken a full-body shot! The day I wore my Misdo shirt I had my Juicy Couture kid's canvas shoes I got in Orlando.


The other day I tried this crazy type of make-up inspired by Twinkie Chan. It looks like fish!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment