Saturday, June 16, 2012

Shopping is always the best remedy for job burnout!

The 20th of this month will be my 5th anniversary working for this make-clients-happy company, unfortunately, I am experiencing a job burnout symptom from this stressful and monotonous job. Since I was not able to get the hell out of this country in the meantime, the only thing I could do to temporarily ease the sickness was to go shopping.

I had a really good time shopping with my colleague Cosiya on Thursday and earlier today, got great deal for a pair of Jeffrey Campbell platform, a t-shirt by Undercover for Uniqlo, another t-shirt by Killah. I feel like to do the human alphabet right now! "What is my favorite word? S-A-L-E, sale!"


Woman t-shirt by Undercover for Uniqlo, about $13. (original price about $20)



 Platform by my favorite shoe brand Jeffrey Campbell, about $60. (original price about $190)


Cute woman t-shirt by Killah, about $33. (original price about $66)


Tattoo stickers by TATTLY, about $7 a pack.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment