Friday, June 8, 2012

More sweets inspired...

I stopped posting my drawings on my Facebook page, maybe I will do it from time to time, but not as often as I used to do.



A few days ago I had made a drawing of a bubble gum machine, after that, I felt like to make a "sequel". Remember there was a scene of bubble gum rain in the movie "Click"?



David told me Aunt Patty(David's mom) asked me how I had been, that reminded me I had never drawn anything for her. She was the sweetest old lady I had ever met, so I decided to make a drawing of fondant ballerina on a cupcake for her. The reason that the ballerina was in purple was because she liked the color purple...as I remembered. Hope she liked it.

Speak of "ballerina", David got me the cutest Betsey Johnson necklace for my birthday last year.



"You Have My Heart". My colleague Joanna said the person who got it for me must have known me pretty well. So true isn't it? He has my heart and knows what I like.

  
Another funny picture from David. I have no idea how Baxter got on Aunt Patty's bag, he is 12 years old! (maybe 13?)

No comments:

Post a Comment