Sunday, June 10, 2012

la vie en rose

I had a really bad sunstroke this morning on my way to the vegetarian buffet for lunch. Mom was scared and soon got me a can of coconut water at 7-11; didn't know coconut water was highly effective in sunstroke condition.


  • Vomiting, check
  • Headache, check
  • Sudden dizziness, check
  • Weakness, check
  • Fast pulse, check
  • Fast breathing, check
  • Loss of consciousness, check


It was fairly new to me honestly, so I sent a message to David telling him I got sunstroke when I was able to move my fingers and talk; he asked me if I was alright and I told him I was getting better, then he asked me if I was trying to get a tan... Well, this is my boy.

After lunch I got me a storage box for my manicure tools and nail lacquer. Ok-ok I know it's already full.



This afternoon I wanted to make another drawing after shower when I got home. I had no idea what to draw, and suddenly, a scene of the movie "Bean" came up in my head with the background song "La Vie en Rose". So I made this drawing.


I chose to draw a rose bud instead of a bloomy rose, 'cos I did not like the fact that a bloomy rose will wither soon. 

That reminded me of one of my favorite brands "Betsey Johnson". 


I love their rose-print collections. 


David got me Betsey Johnson's new fragrance for my birthday last year. (yes, my boy got me a lot of cute stuffs for my birthday) Isn't it pretty? 


New picture from David. Tonka likes to sleep on the floor of the bathroom as always. He needs a fur-cut doesn't he? 

No comments:

Post a Comment