Saturday, June 23, 2012

random pink stuffs I like

Recently I have been thinking about having my hair highlighted in "pink" just like Audrey Kitching and Charlotte Free. Still struggling...


Yes it's Pepto Bismol, David got me a box on our way back to Orlando from Panama City last year. I ate too much in the morning(sausage, grits, biscuits, orange juice...) and that kinda upset my stomach, so we stopped over at a CVS in Tallahassee and got me a box of Pepto Bismo and Alka-Seltzer.  

In the end, I still threw up everything at a department store, in the restroom of course.


And yes they are cotton swabs, I got them in Japan about two years ago. Believe it or not! They are rare.

To use or not to use, that is the question. I will hate to see my ear wax on those pretty pinky cotton swabs.

No comments:

Post a Comment