Sunday, June 17, 2012

A little glitter in my life...

Birds are always attracted to something glitter, so am I.


Inspired by Twinkie Chan and Amy Doan(crochet artist and make-up artist in California), I did a little nail art on my tiny tiny claws. 

I applied a little glitter nail lacquer on the tips, but it was still unable to cover the free edge of my finger nails. 


I decided to leave them as they were, and I found they looked pretty good from the distance. Well it was onerous and took me forever to take it off , that's why I didn't do it often. 


Here are what I used: OPI Treasure(DS024) and Nicole by OPI Rainbow in the S-Kylie. 


I think I am obsessed with this crazy type of eye makeup. 


I used this liquid glitter eyeliner to draw an extra line over my eyeliner. Sometimes I used eye pencil, and it still worked pretty good. 

    
Okay I edited my picture a little, but you can still tell my eyes look a lot bigger right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment