Monday, May 14, 2012

old drawings

My Nokia 5800 died at the end of last year, so I got me an iPhone 4 with an one-year extended contract. I was pretty excited because I was no longer a "low-tech person", but still a little bit upset that I was still paying for the airline ticket to Orlando. Anyway, finally got this magical device manufactured by Apple Almighty, now I can make free calls to my boyfriend via LINE and share my photos and drawings on Facebook whenever I want to.

Here are some of my old drawings by Draw Pad Pro.

That time I just started drawing with iPhone and had no idea which app did good work. Draw Pad Pro is good but it's more like used for quick notes and sketching, that you do not have many choice of colors and multiple functions like brush size and etc. The picture above is what I drew for my boyfriend.


My colleague Vince in HK is a big fan of Lotso.

It was getting hot here in Taiwan, I could have ice cream every single day.

The day before I drew this I found nutella & GO at Wendal's! This is something I really miss about Europe.

Drew this for my boyfriend. My colleague Cosiya said it looked like mikan(Japanese tangerine).

I believe it's not hard to guess what I was drawing. My boyfriend got me a Tiffany's necklace for my birthday last year, and I am really thankful that my beloved man has been trying his best to make me the happiest woman in the world.


My boyfriend is a big fan of Tetsujin 28(yes he likes old school comics and music). We should make a trip to Kobe to see the giant Tetsujin 28 someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment