Sunday, May 20, 2012

Little surprise in a rainy afternoon

It has been raining like crazy all this weeked! All I wanted to do was staying home doing house work and blogging. But this morning, I made myself going out for lunch at a vegetarian restaurant with mom and sister. After lunch, we went to DAISO and I found this cool little stuff over there.


My little robot arm! Not sure what I am gonna do with it, but I will figure out.

  
And I found this cute little umbrella. The yellow and orange spots reminds me of orange fruit jelly.



We watched Mr. Bean after we were back from DAISO this afternoon, and there was a scene that Bean and David were at an amusement park. That made me think what kind of sweet could represent the United State of America, so I drew this.    

No comments:

Post a Comment