Monday, May 14, 2012

old drawings part two

Here are more old drawings by Draw Pad Pro.

Drew this for my boyfriend when he was back to his hometown Panama City, Florida. This is actually what I had at a seafood restaurant during my visiting back in Nov. last year; not sure if I had gravy on top of my mashed potato...

The Southerners really like to have grits for breakfast, and this is how my boyfriend makes it taste good. I believe it tastes better with pork floss.

Never had snow cone during my stay in the State. It's more like junk food and not healthy at all, but I believe it tastes gooood during summer time.

Craving for hot dog while I was drawing this.

I missed Friday Fest and Panama City and I still do. Loved the colorful cotton candy, blooming onion, vintage cars, antique shop and the friendly local people.


No comments:

Post a Comment