Monday, May 14, 2012

old drawings part three

I stopped using Draw Pad Pro since I downloaded ArtStudio Lite. The full version is only $2.99, but I just don't want to pay any app on my credit unless I get an iPad.

I was really excited and trying to figure out how ArtStudio Lite worked, so I drew two cupcakes.

One with strawberry flavored frosting and the other one with vanilla flavored frosting.

Classic flavors! I really like the mint choco chip ice cream scoop I drew.


Drew this little Brainy for my boyfriend; he got me a Brainy sticker his first time visiting me in Taipei. I love my nerdy boy.

One guy was in a t-shirt with Charlie Brown in the Korean show the night before I made this drawing, somehow Charlie Brown always makes me think of my boyfriend and the movie "Kill Bill".


Another drawing for my colleague, but I totally failed in drawing Smurfette.


Well, Papa Smurf was a lot easier, think it was the shape of the face... The most difficult parts are the eyes, it took forever to get them done. 




No comments:

Post a Comment