Sunday, July 28, 2013

indie girl's life - be happy everyday

I like drawing. To me,  it is the happiest thing aside of shopping.

marker

Made this note for my colleague Cosiya. 

marker

Really, the royal baby is none of my business because I am not British. But it was still something big so I drew the flag of the UK and some roses. :)

marker

Yay for the rubber duckie! The world famous giant rubber duckie is coming to Taiwan and will stay with us forever and ever! Can't wait to see it in December. 


Corner of my desk. Those are a small part of my drawing kits in a vintage glass, which I got in a flea market in Georgia, USA. 


My very first succulent plant, shoots of dragon fruit plant. 


Well, I am not a fan of fast food, but Mos Burger is definitely the best fast food franchise in the world! 


Yes I went shopping again, and no, I didn't buy me a pair of ballerina. Next time I will!


I don't dance but I needed a canvas bag, so I bought this dance bag. Simple as that. ;)

graphite pencil

Saw this cute exotic shorthair on a Facebook page for a makeup line. Can't believe I spent 4 hours drawing it. 

graphite pencil

I used a different filter to take a snap of the face. I think it may look good on the prints this way. 

charcoal pencil + graphite pencil

I wanted to draw a cute one, but somehow it looked so...sad. lol 

colored pencil

I think it is the filter, in the original painting the pink is a little more lighter. But, I kinda like it this way. This is actually a draft for my acrylic paint on a canvas bag, I was too lazy to organize our acrylic colors so my "big project" is just going a little further. 

No comments:

Post a Comment