Sunday, August 4, 2013

indie girl's life - future

I have to say it was really, really annoying when some people kept telling you that you gonna be jobless in a month. I do not have a choice and I will get a job soon, okay? Fyi, I will get severance pay, period. 

This is the reason why I was not so productive last week, plus, I had been on my period. Ever since I got this bad/good news, I've been thinking about what I could do before I got into another job, and you know there won't be many chances that you can actually have quality time to do something you really like. 

Here's my to-do list. 

  1. Prepare a CV (Chinese and English)
  2. Make a trip overseas
  3. Learn French
  4. Keep working on my art projects
  5. Get a haircut 
I wanted to get an apartment in Berlin and stay for a month, because this city was way too inspiring! However, it will take A LOT OF MONEY so I had to give it up.   

Don't know where the future will lead me to, but I try to think positive and be fearless. I know the bad lucks are going away...because I broke up with my ex. 

Enough of bitching, here are my latest drawings. 

artist pen

No need to explain. 


This is not my artwork. (no doubt) I got this CD on Saturday and suddenly realized I did not have a player to play it. lol 

water soluble colored pencil

I had been too lazy to draw something big that showed all the details. Ever since mom got an iPad, I started to make bigger drawings, you know you can easily zoom in and out to check every detail especially when the photo was in a really high resolution. I had been really busy the night I drew this dessert: busy cursing our government while watching the TV news, busying killing roaches(our apartment was very clean but still I killed 5 that night), busying drawing the details. What a night! Phew

End of my weekly shit, now I wanna go back to listen to Suede's new album. "it starts and ends with you it starts and ends with you"

No comments:

Post a Comment