Monday, August 19, 2013

indie girl's life - in the hell of resume and CV

As the article title, I've been working on my Chinese/English resume and autobiography. I can tell you, it is too difficult that I could never imagined.

With several employment experiences, your resume and bio are definitely not the same as the ones you used for applying for your very first job. Writing a bio is not like writing a blog article, which is exactly what I am doing. The accuracy of the grammar and profundity of the wording are the key factors to determine what you are represented to the interviewer.  

Okay, I am not talking about resume and bio writing here. Let's stop this subject here.

artist pen

I figured that I needed to do something on the Chinese Valentine's Day, so I made this drawing. And no, I am not engaged, my ex and I broke up months ago. 

It is annoying that you are considered lonely and desperate when you are not in a relationship. No matter how many times I explained to others that I was happy being single, they still acted the same way. Another day, my ex(not the last one) told me I must have been worried that  I wouldn't be able to find a man. I am not being a hater toward this, but, he IS an idiot. A 46-year-old German, who can't even speak English, never has a real job, and married to a Taiwanese girl years ago. Shoot-gun marriage of course! Poor girl, she has to spend the rest of her life with a loser. Fyi, I really don't have a problem finding a man, period. 


I've been having much fun editing photos with Snapseed and Over! Best apps for stylish photo editing. 


Girls' night with Cosiya in one of our favorite bar restaurant, on Chinese Valentine's Day. (rolling my eyes)


And I was having fun editing photos. Tune up the contrast, saturation, brightness..., annnnnnnd done! 


Found them in mom's art material storage: pen case, colored pencils, and pastel bars. 


I finally got a traveler's book for my trip. One more week to go! Here I come! Singapore 


You wouldn't believe what I found at the toy shop in the department store. Old-style My Little Pony! And guess what? These babies was made in 2006.


pastel + colored pencil + ink

I had not done pastel painting for 10 years, maybe longer. Pastel pigment gives the painting a soft, blurry look, which I am not quite into. But it was still fun to try different things, 

graphite pencil

Cream study. I took Steak n Shake n Shake Strawnana milk shake as reference. 

graphite pencil

Details. 

water soluble colored pencil + ink

As you can tell, I made a big mistake miswriting "milk shake" as "sundae". What the hell was I thinking about? 

artist pen

Typography study when the office Internet was done. I got no sample on hand, so I took my Marseille Soap given from our Sales Manager in the morning as reference.   

No comments:

Post a Comment