Sunday, July 21, 2013

indie girl's life - artist for pets

It was hard to be productive when you were surrounded by negative emotions. A white guy killed an unarmed a black boy was ruled innocent(you know what I am talking about); here in where I live, a soldier was bullied to death in the army. Everyday you have those comments and relative news articles take 70% of your feeds on Facebook,  well I have never been a cold-hearted person, but I do need a break from these. As to the people who updated these current incidents on the social networks every single day, if you wanna do something, then do something, don't just talk about it and bitch on the Internet!

Anyway, here comes my recent artworks.

marker + artist pen

Found some canvas bags while I browsing Muji's website, then a cool idea popped up in my head. I am gonna do some acrylic paint on those canvas bags. 

graphite pencil

I believe there are already hundreds of tote bags like this, but I just wanna make my own ballerina tote. 


Well it was the first time I had this idea that I did not need a digital SLR camera. The filter worked great on this picture! Oh if you wonder, I used LINE Camera and Instagram. 

graphite pencil

Did another portrait for my friend Hedy's dog, which is a Japanese Spitz. I had a good time drawing this dog, it was like he was smiling with teeth...and tongue at me. 

Mom said I had become an artist for dogs, well, if there was secret, underground dog society, I could be a court artist for them. 

colored pencil

Oh and I drew a minion for my former colleague in Singapore. I could of done better if our pet parrots was not annoying me. 

"Mood Indigo"

Looking forward to see this movie! Another romantic love story with awesome decors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment