Sunday, July 7, 2013

indie girl's diary - eat and draw till you drop

I had a great weekend because I ate a lot, period.


There's brunch place called The Diner near Taipei 101, took me an hour to get there for the brunch/afternoon tea date with my Cosiya. Girls' date is always the best, we had a blast there and...ate a lot. This is what I got to drink. 


My Egg Benedict came with hash browns, the eggs tasted okay but the hash browns was really good, I guess this is the only American food I miss.


Cosiya's burger with "Thai chili sauce" came with A LOT OF fries. I did not tried the burger but she said it was just okay. 


The brownie came with Cosiya's burger set was really good! Unfortunately it was the only dish we really liked that day, next time I will just go back for the Po-Boy Sandwich. 

Btw, I think I am getting better and better at food shots. If you did not read my description below the pictures, you'll probably go and get them right away. Hahahaha


After our brunch/afternoon tea we went shopping at the mall. Cosiya got her a pair of shoes at ABC Mart and clothes at Mango and Zara, which were on sale. As for me, I only got me a lipstick and a lip definer at Burberry because I am going on vacation in Singapore next month. 


After our shopping we had dinner at this famous Hong Kong tea restaurant. I had noodles, chicken wings and Yuan-Yang(coffee + milk tea). 


Cosiya and I shared these wings came with my noodle, and we both liked them a lot. Very juicy and tasty!


This is Cosiya's curry noodles with fish balls and..., can't remember all of them. She said they were good but not as good as what we had in Wanchai, Hong Kong. 

Now I just wanna go back to Hong Kong... 


My Yuan-Yang and Cosiya's 7UP with saulted lemon. I don't know how to explain them sufficiently, but you know they are Hong Kong street food, no need to explain too much, just try! 


I had never been so productive...in my arts. 




Well these are just some stupid thoughts, so I am not going to explain the ideas. lol

graphite pencil

I made a portrait of my colleague Vince's dog Lemon. I was a little bit stressed to draw him because he was so cute and I just didn't want to ruin it, luckily the portrait turned out to be really good. Phew~ 

graphite pencil

Again, it was stressful to draw a legendary fashion icon...especially when you did not have good skills.(talking about myself) The only part I am satisfied with is the hair, and no, she is not Audrey, she is just a beautiful girl looks like Audrey Hepburn. I need more exercises, definitely. 

The end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment