Sunday, April 28, 2013

indie girl's diary - to spoil myself...again

Sunday morning is always the time to have my clothes ironed and organized.

As usual, I did the same thing soon after I woke up this morning, after that I decided to go out to have lunch myself. Guess I totally forgot I was still on a diet plan, I had Bibimbop(Korean rice with barbecue pork/beef/chicken), which was soooo good!

After lunch, I went upstairs of this department store to get me some hair bands at Accessorize, and I did not understand how those sh*ts could be so expensive here in my country. If you ever traveled to Europe, you definitely don't want to pay $5-$10 for 4 pieces hair hands at this shop. So I left and went to Marc by Marc Jacobs where all the items were on sale.


I was tempted to get me a pair of their neon-pink rubber shoes, but I held and got me a piece of hair band only. I told myself I had to stop looking at things because I had to save up for a trip to Singapore or Japan or even Germany, so, I went downstairs and got me a drink at Agnes b. Cafe. 

I had been sitting and enjoying my rose tea latte til the rain stopped. I decided to do something productive and went to Eslite to get a book.

I thought I was lucky enough to get a seat in a Sunday morning, however, when I was about to have sip of my coffee and ready to read a book, two old men were talking REALLY LOUD behind my seat and it lasted for an hour. 


When Starbucks is no longer a hipster kind of thing, you can't help but wonder where do those people go and actually read.  

No comments:

Post a Comment