Tuesday, April 30, 2013

indie girl's diary - Labor's Day

Got up at 08:30 and fixed to get ready to work, today I am not a labor because I have to be on duty.

No sure if it was because of H7N9, I really don't have much to do at work. Maybe it was just because the other offices were closed. (shrug)

After the dinner with my good friend Ffion last night, I stopped by a stationary store and got me two ink brushes, which had been popular these years. A little bit like FABER-CASTELL artist pens, but the Japanese ones I got were pretty affordable.


Well, I know I could have drawn something else, but THIS had been wandering in my head for a looooong time. Since I could not get it immediately, I could just draw me one!

I am loving my new toys and can't wait to get more. It worked really good on faded effect too! 


This what I drew about 40 mins ago. So glad I finally decided where to go in the next half of this year! I had been struggling to choose a travel destination in the past 3 three weeks. 

Money-wise, I am not able to afford a trip to Europe because I had spent too much money on my trips to US late 2012 and HK early 2013. But a five-day trip to Singapore or Japan is affordable to me, and it will be awesome to hang out with my good friend Pearl who had been helping me getting through the depression these days. 

More drawings to be upload soon...I hope. 

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment