Sunday, October 6, 2013

indie girl's life - 5 days after

It has been a long week, I hate being a newbie.

I took the job offer from this travel agency and declined an interview from a PR company based in Germany, and, the 2nd interview from THAT local PR company. Oh yea, apparently I passed the 1st interview. (rolling my eyes)

It was a hard decision because I had been wanting a PM job, however, it is harder to find a good boss like I said. So, that's it.

And this is how I treated myself.







Well this is the most efficient way to make a woman happy and relaxed. 

Good bye! 18 days of annual leave

Hello! Duty on the weekend

Even though I've been busy with my job and shopping, I still tried to make time for my current project - watercolor paintings of fragrances. As to my canvas bag painting, unfortunately I have to postpone the project because I know it's going to take a lot of work. 

watercolor

graphite

watercolor

graphite

watercolor

For now I can only do one piece a week because I really don't have much time for myself. Hopefully, I will be able to finished this project before my birthday NEXT YEAR. I really wanna publish my own art book, or prints. 

Anyway, wish me good luck at work! 

No comments:

Post a Comment