Tuesday, October 22, 2013

22 days after - busy, busier and busiest

Really, I've been too busy to tell what day today is. This is somehow a good thing to me, because I need a break from the previous relationship and a lot of b******t out of it. I know, I know there is a cute guy sitting behind me at work, a tall, handsome, well-mannered guy, who went to a top university. (cough) Anyways, he's my colleague and that's all.

Here's the only painting I did last week.

watercolor + acrylic + colored pencil

This was the first time I did a painting with acrylic pigment, which made the painting in a stronger "3-D" effect. The whipped cream in the painting looks like a real whipped cream! 

Not sure if it's just the dessert looks way too fantastic, I figure I didn't draw it good enough. What do you think?


My painting with a dark filter. I have to admit it look better than the original painting. Maybe it was just the color? The tone? Maybe...



New curtain made my night!



Got me this beautiful bangle and business card case from Fendi! Tribute to the greatest fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld! 

To the job that pays the bills! I am happy, if you ask me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment