Tuesday, October 15, 2013

about my project...

3rd week at my new job, busy and fast-paced. This morning, I just noticed a friend of my ex started following me on Instagram, and of course, I blocked her right away, without viewing any of her photos. Not sure what her intention was, but I am really SICK of anything related to him!  

Maybe it is too early to talk about my project right now because I just started working on it, but somehow, the idea of this project actually came from the break-up with my ex.    

graphite

watercolor

I don't think I will be able to have my art book printed and sold by a publisher. So, I am just gonna make ONLY ONE art book, as a portfolio. Sounds good?  





Oktoberfest at Wendel's was awesome! Too much meat but never had enough beer!



I swear this is the last item of my birthday present! I won't get to celebrate my birthday overseas like I did in the past years, so I am literally making it up! 

Enough of my life! Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment