Saturday, July 14, 2012

something to cool me down

Dammit! 38 degrees again. I had enough of the heat, I want winter back!!


Here you go! Nicky's freshly made ice blended drink. (strawberry + peach + yogurt)


And Dippin Dots! The last time and the only time I had Dippin Dots was at a football game last year. They put them in a specially made mini football helmet, which you could bring it home as a souvenir. I had so much fun even though I was trying to figure out the rules. :)


New pictures from David. They went to Golden Corral for lunch few days ago, and my big boy got him a "fresh spun cotton candy". I gotta go to this place when I visit in Oct! 


Tonka had to sleep on the bathroom floor 'cos he was unable to take off his "fur coat". Well he probably looks "fierce" with this lion-like fur-cut, but in fact, Tonka is more like gentleman. 

No comments:

Post a Comment