Tuesday, July 31, 2012

another way to release the stress

When it comes to the end of the month, I go insane. "Eat till you drop" is surely one of the best ways to release the stress. 

What I mean is not you "actually" eat till you drop, but eat something you wanted to eat for a long time. It can be delicate dessert like "macaroon" or fatty junk food like Lay's chips.


So, we went back to our new favorite coffee shop - Ueshima. I had Brown Sugar Milk Coffee this time, a little bit sweet to be honest but still very smooth. If it was on a scale of 1 to 10, it was 9 for sure.


I don't know what Western people call this, but Japanese called it "danmen(断面)". Okay, it is like a grilled sandwich cut open, showing the melted cheese and the very juicy filling like bacon. Hmmmm

   
Had this seasonal Yogurt Flavored Pon De at Mister Donut on Saturday, and I liked it. No idea why they named it "Pon De", anyone knows?


Look what I got! Free gift with every $5 purchase!


No comments:

Post a Comment